policyd-weight  0.1.14 beta-17

Hi List,

i have read this: http://www.mail-archive.com/policyd-weight-list@ek-muc.de/msg00623.html but still have problems with message: "while reading input attribute name". i reduced maxproc for smtpd in postfix-master.cf and increased some values in /etc/policyd-weight.conf
This values i changed at this time:

$IPC_TIMEOUT auf 4
$TRY_BALANCE     auf 1
$MAX_PROC auf 50
$MIN_PROC auf 10
$SOMAXCONN auf 2048

max-proc of postfix is ~30

Is there still something to do for me?

This should be the problem:

Actually it shouldn't happen that the SMTPD policy requests are spread
unbalanced over the policyd-weight children (others did only have two
or no connections).

is this solved in 0.1.14 beta-17  or later in 0.1.15 devel-1
Is 0.1.15 devel-1 safe enough to work in production-environment.

i also read that this daemon is no longer maintained, thats a pitty. is there some other policyd-weight recommendable policyd-weight? I have seen some, but most of them are oversized for my intensions.

Thanks,
Andre