Hi,

I am currently using polipo to authenticate http proxies that require
user:password, so that my other programs do not have to authenticate the
proxies on their end.  I believe I am using standard configurations, except
that I have turned off all caching capabilities.

My problem is that I am seeing frequent 'Couldn't Allocate Object' errors,
and I have not been able to pin down the cause.  The page that is being
loaded is seemingly random.  Has anyone encountered this error before or
know what might be causing this?

Thanks!