>> I've just released polipo-1.1.1

> Now available in openwrt trunk (r40978) as well.

Thanks.

> so I guess you have a number of happier users now.

Yeah, I guess old software never dies ;-)

Unfortunately, it looks like only OpenWRT and Arch Linux have picked up
the new version.  Debian, FreeBSD and Gentoo are at 1.0.4.1, while
MacPorts is still stuck at 1.0.4.  (But then, if you're one of the people
who send me the hideously mis-formatted mails that recent versions of
Mail.app generate, you deserve no better.)

-- Juliusz