Hi,

I have been testing polipo in our company for the past few days when I started to notice that the entire cache is always being cleaned after each:
- restart of polipo
- restart of computer
- sometimes when the explorer is hogging all the resources on one processor core and it has to be restarted
- when nothing is being restarted (software or system) and it is working for 8 hours I can see the cache becoming empty at some random times.

I went to homepage and try to search this mailing list archive  however I cannot find where is the problem.
I also remember that on some FAQ or polipo website there was a sentence saying "polipo doesn't delete any files in cache".

I am using a standard config file (no modifications)  polipo 1.0.4.1 and solipo 0.08 on a windows 7 machine.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

J. P.