-------- Original Message --------
Subject:       [catapult] A Message from Aaron
Date:       Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:18:49 -0700
From:       arthur cottrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----- Original Message -----
*From:* Aaron Russo <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* Arthur Cottrell <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 01, 2006 6:35 PM
*Subject:* A Message from Aaron

*MESSAGE FROM AARON RUSSO*

June 1, 2006

Dear Lovers of Liberty,

I am currently in Munich, Germany and receiving treatment at a cutting-
edge cancer clinic.  This is my third battle with bladder cancer but the
prognosis here is very good.

In the United States I was told that I had very little chance, in fact,
that I was a hopeless case and had no chance to survive.

I am fortunate to be in a position to seek care outside of the U. S
where I am receiving the latest in high tech cancer treatment and
quality patient care.  Do not be worried.  I am very confident of
survival and that in this, my third battle with bladder cancer, I will
finally kill it.  The doctors here say that not only will I survive but
leave here healthier than I have been in years.

I think the discrepancy in treatment between U.S and German health-care
providers is directly related to the interference in Americans'
healthcare system by the FDA.  Which we all know ties into the theme of
AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM.

I want to thank everybody for your ongoing support of this film.  Based
on the amount of emails, Internet activity and donations that we have
received, I can tell that there are a lot of motivated Americans out there!

From the website alone, we've had over 500,000 downloads of the trailer
and over 11,000 links to our website.  We've screened the film in
select  U.S cities with sold out crowds and standing ovations.  Just
recently at Cannes, we had a standing-room-only crowd and another
ovation for the film from the international audience of buyers and media.

And now the word is spreading to millions of more people worldwide via
the Internet and there is interest from film festivals all over the
world including Lebanon, Spain, Italy and Greece.

Positive reviews about the film are starting to come in (see below) and
we also have multiple screens booked in five major cities for our July
28th release, which I' ll tell you more about next week.

To me this means that a lot of people are clamoring for a systematic
change and the end of the New World Order and our film, AMERICA: FREEDOM
TO FASCISM
<http://allyourfreedoms.cmail1.com/.aspx/l/55481/31336195/www.freedomtofascism.com>is
primed to be the summer's wake up call.

But I am here receiving treatment for the next month, which makes
fundraising and promoting the movie a bit difficult, so I need your help.

We need to raise at least $500,000 in donations to help with the release
of the film.  I'm asking for everybody to donate $100.  If that is done,
then we will have more than enough money to release this film on a
nationwide basis.

If after making a donation - which is clearly the most important and
necessary thing you can do now - you also wish to provide additional
help, this is what we would need:

1) Sign up to volunteer
<http://allyourfreedoms.cmail1.com/.aspx/l/55481/31336195/www.freedomtofascism.com/volunteer/volunteer.html>-
we need people to post information on blogs, create links and help
spread the word through the Internet.

2) Link your website or blog to our website by downloading banners and
badges from our site.
<http://allyourfreedoms.cmail1.com/.aspx/l/55481/31336195/www.freedomtofascism.com/downloads/downloads.html>

3) Forward this email to ten friends and ask them register on the
website
<http://allyourfreedoms.cmail1.com/.aspx/l/55481/31336195/www.freedomtofascism.com/signup/signup.html>.

This is an absolute call to action from me to everyone who believes in
freedom and the end of the concept of world government */_to act
immediately._/*  Everything is now in place so we can succeed.  Now is
the time we need it.

      All Your Freedoms, All The Time,

--Aaron Russo from Germany

P.S.  As you can imagine, I have been unavailable to access my email
regularly so please forgive me if I have not been able to respond to
you. But I have a team of people who are also helping with the film -
please feel free to contact to them.

*_Additional Contacts:_*

If you would like to suggest a press outlet or arrange and interview,
please send specific contact information plus the email address or phone
number for the editor or producer as well as pertinent pitch angles to:

To suggest theatres please contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To post your thoughts about the film visit our discussion forums on
Freedomtofacism.com
<http://allyourfreedoms.cmail1.com/.aspx/l/55481/31336195/www.freedomtofascism.com/cms/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=16>

*_Review: _*

/"FOUR STARS" (Highest Rating). /

The scariest goddamn film you'll see this year. It will leave you
staggering out of the theatre, slack-jawed and trembling. Makes
'Fahrenheit 9/11' look like 'Bambi.' After watching this movie, your
comfy, secure notions about America -- and about what it means to be an
American -- will be forever shattered. Producer/director Aaron Russo and
the folks at Cinema Libre Studio deserve to be heralded as heroes of a
post-modern New American Revolution. This is shocking stuff. You'll be
angry, you'll be disgusted, but you may actually break out in a cold
sweat and feel a sickness deep in your gut; I would advise movie theatre
managers to hand out vomit bags. You may end up needing one."
...Todd David Schwartz,CBS

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hermann goering
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hermann+goering&w1=Hermann+goering&w2=Vladimir+lenin&w3=Twilight+zone&c=3&s=60&.sig=PFjIBANizNXaSt5ndg-Hjg>
      Vladimir lenin
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Vladimir+lenin&w1=Hermann+goering&w2=Vladimir+lenin&w3=Twilight+zone&c=3&s=60&.sig=7JknY0sqPO7ouYOIaVZtJw>
      Twilight zone
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Twilight+zone&w1=Hermann+goering&w2=Vladimir+lenin&w3=Twilight+zone&c=3&s=60&.sig=CMQJqHBoM29giB7AVLm3Qg>

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of