> I've completely changed my mind about Griffin. I did not know anything
> about him then, and did not check what made him write his 9/11 books.
> As you wrote, he and the other academics are enormously important for
> this state of affairs. Griffin's books by the way are well represented
> in the German university inter loan system. And that says it all,
> since they do not collect "conspiracy nuts".

VMANN:  griffin was probably my favorite "living" philosopher, even BEFORE
the 911 attacks.
he is a true critical thinker.
vigilius haufniensis

Search the archives for political-research at http://www.terazen.com/

Subscribe to the RSS feed for political-research at
http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/political-research/rss

Yahoo! Groups Links