Gary Hart: The October Surprise (HuffingtonPost)

It should come as no surprise if the Bush Administration undertakes a preemptive war against Iran sometime before the November election. Were these more normal times, this would be a stunning possibility, quickly dismissed by thoughtful people as dangerous, unprovoked, and out of keeping with our national character. But we do not live in normal times. And we do not have a government much...

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gary-hart/the-october-surprise_b_30086.html

Intelligence