Perle's World: Sibel Edmonds movie - director interview

Oct 15, 2006

Part 3

I recently interviewed Mathieu Verboud, Co-Director of a new film about FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds
Kill The Messenger (youtube trailer )

This is Part Three (see Part One, and Part Two)

This particular installment is about Richard Perle, and how he and his cronies (Feith, Ledeen, Bryen etc) have hijacked US foreign policy, and also helped arm Israel, Turkey, China, Iraq and the Chechen guerillas - many of them being very closely linked to Al-Qaeda.

Perle's World

Mathieu Verboud: Sibel's case fits in a bigger picture and this picture is ghastly! And the more we learnt about her case, the more it 'synchronised' with the bigger picture. It is terrifying! We are not facing a smoking gun but a smoking 'bomb', if such an _expression_ exists! And Sibel is the detonator.

Source: http://mparent7777.livejournal.com/13522989.html

Power elite Power team elite Intelligence
Social network