Mario Profaca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Mario Profaca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:03:21 +0100
Subject: [SPY NEWS] Steele Warns Congress on Israel Attacking Iran, Praises Bob
Gates

          http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061115/dcw036.html?.v=76
  OSS CEO Warns Congress on Israel Attacking Iran, Praises Bob Gates
Wednesday November 15, 11:40 am ET

WASHINGTON, Nov. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Robert David Steele (Vivas), CEO of
OSS.Net, Inc., today warned Congress that Israel plans to attack Iran, and must
be stopped. He also praised Bob Gates, nominee for Secretary of Defense, and
ventured a constructive commentary on prospects for reform.

"We all know that Israel plans to attack Iran before Christmas, and their
representative is here to get a wink and a nod from the White House. This is
intolerable. In a fax to every Member of Congress, I have urged them to pass a
resolution that clearly informs Israel that any attack on Iran will lead to the
immediate and complete cessation of all U.S. financial and military assistance
to Israel for the indefinite future.

"Our carriers near Iran, and our forces in Iraq, are extremely vulnerable, both
to a nuclear-tipped Sunburn missile attack from Iran, and to the complete
destruction of our supply line from Kuwait to Baghdad. I have posted a slide
showing the supply line's vulnerability at http://tinyurl.com/wyxbs.

"We should not be increasing our armed forces in Iraq, but instead should be
orchestrating a massive Berlin Airlift of 20,000 unarmed American Muslims (each
to receive a special medal upon their return) with all the engineering
expertise and spare parts we are capable of putting on every military and
conscripted civilian cargo plane -- peace in, armed forces out, and we close
out this ugly chapter in our history within the year.

"The appointment of Bob Gates as the nominee for Secretary of Defense is a
brilliant one, with two major benefits: it puts a rational reality-based
decision-maker in charge of our most important national asset, the U.S.
military; and it opens the window to finally moving the three national
intelligence agencies -- the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), the National
Security Agency (NSA), and the National Geospatial (Intelligence) Agency (NGA),
out of defense and under the direct oversight of the Director of National
Intelligence (DNI). A firm commitment to make this transfer must be secured by
Congress as part of the confirmation process.

"This will in turn open the way for the establishment of the Open Source Agency
able to create public intelligence in the public interest, with transparency
and accountability helping inform our democracy.

"God Bless America."

For additional information visit
  http://www.oss.net.
Source: OSS.Net, Inc.