Critical that you understand that Perle was interviewed on NPR.  NPR is not
your friend; it is the liberal voice of radio stations run mostly from
universities controlled by the democratic clone of neoconservatives. It is
publicly funded to an extent, but is basically mainstream media, as a Perle
interview clearly shows. NPR had a tendancy to be as closed in it's circle of
interviewee choices as CBS.

Sean McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Perle's Unwisdom

 Yesterday morning I heard an NPR interview with Richard Perle on the election
and Iraq that elicited a number of negative reactions in me, but disgust and
disbelief topped the list. When the interview was introduced, Perle's "credits"
included the fact that he was Chairman of the ......

 Source: http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/11/perles-unwisdom.html

Sponsored Link

   Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month.
Intro-*Terms