http://profacero.wordpress.com/2006/11/24/barbaras-purse-and-jennas-bush/

Friday, November 24th, 2006...7:31 pm
Barbara's Purse and Jenna's Bush
Bush twin Barbara was robbed in Buenos Aires Wednesday. The Chicago Tribune
reports this, but mentions only the UNICEF aspect of Jenna's visit to the wilds
of Paraguay last month. I have already brought attention to Wonkette's October
post on this matter, but I will do so again. Around the same time, the
Truthista said this. The Power Hour said this, and offered these informative
links, some from .mil sources.

The Guardian suggests that speculations about the meaning of the Bush family's
Paraguayan land purchase are conspiracy theories. Calling an interpretation, or
a conclusion drawn, a "conspiracy theory," is a way to discredit it, so I will
say, this does not look like a conspiracy, it looks like a plan.

The United States, of course, has never had plans for Latin America, nor has it
engaged in any covert activities there. From William Walker to Ollie North, and
before, beyond, and in between, no U. S. officials, former officials, or
private agents acting in their stead have ever intervened or acted in any
untoward manner in Latin America. Those who have pointed out that Nazis
famously fled to Paraguay and other points in the Southern Cone, are merely
being rude.

Axé.