why target the DAUGHTERS?  heh.  are they higher in the chain of command than
dumbya himself?  or is it personal?  -vmann

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/pastnews.php/2006/11/25/us_presidents_daughter_saved_in_assassin
US Presidents Daughter Saved In Assassination Attempt As Turmoil Surrounds
Regime Leaders

A series of attacks by Coup Forces have sought to destabilize the rouge regime
currently in power. In the latest attack, according to these reports, the
American Presidents daughter, Barbara Bush, upon returning from Paraguay where
she is overseeing the Bush Families Massive Compound, which we have previously
reported on in our October 15 report titled "US President Bush Makes Massive
Land Purchase In Paraguay Ahead Of Expected War Crimes Charges", survived an
attempt on her life after being targeted by an assassin while entering her
hotel in the Argentina capitol of Buenos Aires. Reports from FSB sources in
Argentina describe a scene of 'chaos' as one of the First Daughters Secret
Service body guard detachment was wounded by the bullets meant for the young
woman, and upon fleeing the scene with her protectors abandoned her personal
luggage which could be seen lying in the blood stained sidewalk in front of the
hotel.