-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [911InsideJobbers] Meet Ron/Rob Howard and the LC connection...
Date:   Thu, 07 Dec 2006 02:11:41 +0100
From:   Nico Haupt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

...maybe ignore the inside/outside job analysis, which is also kinda fair
(9/11 inside job= U.S. plumbers, outside job= Transnationals etc...)

but then skip to the mega NO-PLANER CONNECTION!!
MEET ROB AKA RON HOWARD and LOOSE CHANGE!!!!!!

Are you getting now the bigger picture, why the naudet brothers and netherlands
basically promoted LC big time??

And now the Ron/Rob Howard connection!  And who gave prisonplanet the
anniversary no-plane amateur video?  ??

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/ewing2001?id=2258
December 6, 2006
cestetson vs. Kevin Smith (Infowars) on LooseChange/Lynch/Oil
"InsideJob"-Plumbers Hangout drivel
By ewing2001

picked up at: