-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [planehuggers] Omholt says they push a button to overcome Newton's Third Law!
Date:   Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:59:55 -0500
From:   The Webfairy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Close to the ground, the plane hits air and the air hits back. The chattering of the air sets up vibrations which would shake the plane apart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2upl977dsY
*Flight 175 Impossible Speed*
Olmhold says there's a button to overcome this~
This magic button also overcomes the second half of Newton's First Law, just for good measure~

Olmholt isor was a contributing editor for DefenseWatch.
http://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/issues/2006/November/DefenseWatch.htm
according to
http://www.sftt.org/dwa/2002/12/18/3.html

I'd say he's a man who should know:
http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=18651&Disp=0 <http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=18651&Disp=0>

* *

*MIND CONTROL IN THE 21st CENTURY*

Compiled by Ralph W. Omholt

"Mind Control" is to be catalogued with space travel, wrist radios and ray-guns; yesterday's fantasy becoming today's reality. Certainly, it goes without saying, that "Mind Control" is more accurately addressed as "Behavior Control;" one leads to the other. Accommodating simplicity and common understanding, the term "Mind Control" will be used as a synonym for "Behavior Control." http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=18651&Disp=0 <http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=18651&Disp=0>

*THE ENIGMA OF FREEMASONRY*
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/enigma_of_freemasonry/text.htm
written by Ralph W. Omholt.P.M.

I just looked at your msg again, and you better take a good look at the guy you claim to be quoting, Ralph Olmholt.......how about having him repeat this claim here? You know the one claiming the speed possible with unplugging everything? Otherwise, it's just typical Bilk-shit.