We seem to have a major cognitive glitch here -- you are failing to address any
of the main points I've made on this topic.

Rosalee Grable <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://google.com/search?q=jones+wq2rx

 Planehuggers ARE the "most likely suspects for 911" -- The ones who were
 not killed were given positions in the coverup , like 911 Actor Perp
 Gary Welz, who was repurposed as a "911 Scholar" in the aftermath.

 Fortunately he was confronted with his lies, and he recanted his
 planeseeing abilities.
 http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=gary+welz

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEuyGm6qSO4
 the Big Takeover, part two - the 9/11 network scam

 911 Flatline

http://www.livevideo.com/video/4A2FDAFC04C14AECA5B6640F67E58F34/911-flatline-part-3.aspx