Brent P. posted: " By Allen West When the concept of doing a website was
presented to me, initially I scoffed thinking there wouldn't be enough
critical material daily to comment on -- boy was I wrong. Every day I am
amazed at the insanity I witness in our America and he"
      New post on *therightplanet.com <http://therightplanet.com>*
<http://www.therightplanet.com/?author=2>  West: More Racial Protectionism
from Holder, and a Message to White
Americans<http://www.therightplanet.com/2014/01/west-more-racial-protectionism-from-holder-and-a-message-to-white-americans/>
by
Brent P. <http://www.therightplanet.com/?author=2>

By Allen West When the concept of doing a website was presented to me,
initially I scoffed thinking there wouldn't be enough critical material
daily to comment on -- boy was I wrong. Every day I am amazed at the
insanity I witness in our America and here is another example. According to
a report [...]

Read more of this
post<http://www.therightplanet.com/2014/01/west-more-racial-protectionism-from-holder-and-a-message-to-white-americans/>
  *Brent P. <http://www.therightplanet.com/?author=2>* | January 22, 2014
at 1:01 pm | URL: http://wp.me/p1SHGG-c66

 
Comment<http://www.therightplanet.com/2014/01/west-more-racial-protectionism-from-holder-and-a-message-to-white-americans/#respond>
   See all 
comments<http://www.therightplanet.com/2014/01/west-more-racial-protectionism-from-holder-and-a-message-to-white-americans/#comments>

     
Unsubscribe<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=16c852fa80c6a4109f03a115cc25d3d2&email=armyofbacon%40gmail.com&b=fCch%7C-1GBjr%2FNNiv%2F%26Lqr.%7CtX_MnYYjlO_elA9%2C60L8o.WIK%3F>to
no longer receive posts from
therightplanet.com.
Change your email settings at Manage
Subscriptions<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=16c852fa80c6a4109f03a115cc25d3d2&email=armyofbacon%40gmail.com>.


*Trouble clicking?* Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.therightplanet.com/2014/01/west-more-racial-protectionism-from-holder-and-a-message-to-white-americans/

-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to