Hey Travis, I just ran across the name here today, while reading and saw a connection between Schieber and the Liberty Lobby/Spotlight.
Schieber was a big defender of Carto, and based on what I have read, (prior to sending you the e-mail) I was convinced that he was quite a character! I am now convinced that his man was much more than what he may have seemed....I believe he was affiliated with the CIA. No doubt in my mind. On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Travis <[email protected]> wrote: > Keith: I met Haviv several times when I worked at Liberty Lobby in the > 80's. Did not get to really know him though. LL was the publisher of "The > SPOTLIGHT" then which is not named American Free Press. I bet Plaino is a > subscriber. I get their emails. > > > On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Keith In Tampa > <[email protected]>wrote: > >> Good Afternoon Travis! >> >> In your dealings with Willis Carto, and while living in Washington D.C., >> did you ever run into and meet a gentleman by the name of: "Haviv Schieber"? >> >> http://es.metapedia.org/wiki/Haviv_Schieber >> >> I am now fascinated by this guy, and I think if anything, Plain Ol' >> needs to read up on this guy.....Not your typical "Zionist" at all..... >> >> >> > > -- -- Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups. For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/ * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. * Read the latest breaking news, and more. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
