Steve posted: " I've always been a student of history but I didn't know
this:    In 1272, the Arabic Muslims invented the condom, using a goat's
lower intestine.    In 1873, the British refined the idea by taking the
intestine out of the goat first.  Don't than"    Respond to this post by
replying above this line
      New post on *Fellowship of the Minds*
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/stungunsandmace/>  Chuckle Chuckle
(That’s A Double) For Your Saturday Afternoon.
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/11/08/chuckle-chuckle-thats-a-double-for-your-saturday-afternoon/>
by
Steve <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/stungunsandmace/>

[image: At least buy me dinner big boy.]
<https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/download1.jpg>

At least buy me dinner big boy.

*I've always been a student of history but I didn't know this:    In 1272,
the Arabic Muslims invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine. *

*  In 1873, the British refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the
goat first. *

*Don't thank me, I do this as a public service for the advancement of
science.*

*(FYI: I did not run this through Snopes, but I got it from a friend that I
totally trust.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[image: get-attachment]
<https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/get-attachment.jpg>

*Hey she might be on to something.  *

*~Steve~                                          Double Hat Tip  Hujonwi*

 *Steve <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/stungunsandmace/>* |
November 8, 2014 at 10:50 am | Categories: Humor
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=376>, Inspirational
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=212735317>, Islam
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=420>, Islamic State/ISIS/ISIL
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=272216450>, Middle East
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=3250> | URL: http://wp.me/pKuKY-stn

 Comment
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/11/08/chuckle-chuckle-thats-a-double-for-your-saturday-afternoon/#respond>
   See all comments
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/11/08/chuckle-chuckle-thats-a-double-for-your-saturday-afternoon/#comments>

     Unsubscribe
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=7f89380f46003915c34c2cdd2b126a38&email=bovinescatologists%40gmail.com&b=ffaChN80OhsaQ%3DWTWtM%25-pR.d%26-pptYd5%7CG.%3FrcqjnF3Z180iU>
to no longer receive posts from Fellowship of the Minds.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=7f89380f46003915c34c2cdd2b126a38&email=bovinescatologists%40gmail.com>.


*Trouble clicking?* Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/11/08/chuckle-chuckle-thats-a-double-for-your-saturday-afternoon/
         Thanks for flying with WordPress.com <http://wordpress.com>

-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to