Senior Computer Skills.......

*Tech  support: *   What kind of computer do you  have?
*Customer: *         A white one...
*Tech support:   *  Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the  left of the
screen.
*Customer:   *        Your  left or my left?

  **************************
*Customer: *   Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every
time I try, it  says 'can’t find printer’.
I've even lifted the  printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but
the  computer still says he can't find  it..
  ***************************

 *Customer: *        My keyboard  is not working anymore.
*Tech  support: *  Are you sure it's plugged  into the  computer?
*Customer: *         No. I can't get behind the computer.
*Tech  support: *  Pick up your keyboard and  walk 10 paces  back.
*Customer: *          OK
*Tech  support: *  Did the keyboard come with  you?
*Customer:*           Yes
*Tech support: *  That means the keyboard  is not plugged  in.
  ***************************
*Customer: *           I can't get on the Internet.
*Tech  support: *    Are you sure you  used the right  password?
*Customer: *           Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do  it.
*Tech   support: *  Can you tell me what the  password  was?
*Customer: *          Five dots.
  ***************************
*Tech   support: *What anti-virus program do you  use?
*Customer: *         Netscape.
*Tech  support: *  That's not an anti-virus  program.
*Customer: *         Oh, sorry... Internet Explorer..
   ***************************
*Customer: *    I have a huge problem.  A friend has placed a screen saver
on my  computer, but every time I move the mouse, it  disappears.
  ***************************
*Tech  support: *   How may I help  you?
*Customer: *          I'm writing my first email.
*Tech  support: *  OK, and what seems to be the  problem?
*Customer: *         Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do
I get the little  circle around it?
  ***************************
*This one and the  next*     *are our personal  favorites!*
A woman customer  called the Canon help desk with a problem with her
printer.
*Tech  support: *   Are you running it  under  windows?
*Customer: *  'No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good  point.
The man sitting in the cubicle next to me  is under a window, and his
printer is working  fine.'


     **************************
*And last but*      *not least!*
*Tech   support:    *'Okay Bob, let's  press  the control and escape keys
at the same time.
That  brings up a task list in the middle of the screen.  Now type the
letter 'P' to bring up the Program  Manager.'
*Customer: *         I don't have a P.
*Tech   support: *On your keyboard,  Bob.
*Customer: *         What do you mean?
*Tech  support:     *'P'.....on your  keyboard,  Bob.
*Customer: *I'M  NOT GOING TO DO  THAT















__._,_.___
 ------------------------------

------------------------------

__,_._,___

-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to