I am biased towards Apple as a personal preference!!!
---
because they are easier to use and maintain.

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:40:34 PM UTC-6, brine wrote:
>
> I have a MAC and an ancient PC Laptop ... also iPhone and 2 iPads; I do 
> prefer the MAC OS, but use both Windows and MACs with no problem, I am 
> biased towards Apple as a personal preference!!!
>
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 12:21 PM, plainolamerican <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Why Can't I Burn A DVD in Windows 10?
>> ---
>> because Windoze sucks anus holes.
>>
>> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 7:55:34 AM UTC-6, Travis wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> http://www.worldstart.com/why-cant-i-burn-a-dvd-in-windows-10/
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>> -- 
>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>  
>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/ 
>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "PoliticalForum" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>
>
> -- 
> brine
> http://brineb.blogspot.com/
>

-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to