There is no such thing as Islamophobia (unwarranted fear of Islam) since,
by definition, all fear of Islam is warranted.





B
Islamophobia Thought Experiment <http://www.citizenwarrior.com/>

[image: Link to Citizen Warrior] <http://www.citizenwarrior.com/>
------------------------------

Posted: 24 Jan 2016 07:07 PM PST

<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r06wxqGIvqc/VqWRWQFonDI/AAAAAAAAFdA/HPsWU449Hx0/s1600/islamophobia-thought-experiment.jpg>

According to Christian Science doctrine, *sickness is an illusion*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Science> that can be corrected by
prayer alone. So some parents have chosen not take their child to a doctor,
and *many times*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Science#Child_deaths.2C_prosecutions>
that has resulted in the child's death.

Okay, the above is a simple statement of fact. I could say that on the
front page of the *New York Times*
<http://www.nytimes.com/1990/08/06/us/in-child-deaths-a-test-for-christian-science.html?pagewanted=all>
and nobody will accuse me of racism or hatred or ChristianSciencephobia.

But if I said, "According to *Islamic doctrine*
<http://www.inquiryintoislam.com/2014/12/what-is-islamic-doctrine.html>, *an
apostate should be killed*
<http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/apostasy.aspx>," which is
also a simple statement of fact, I would be accused of racism, hatred,
Islamophobia, and more.

Why? Is Islam a protected religion? Is Islam in a special category? Is it a
smaller minority than Christian Scientists? What makes Islam uncriticizable?

I'll tell you what it is: *Orthodox Muslims*
<http://www.inquiryintoislam.com/2010/07/orthodox-versus-heterodox-muslims.html>
are working behind the scenes to twist every criticism of Islam into
bigotry, and they're doing such a good job, many non-Muslims have bought
into it.

What do I mean by "working behind the scenes?" I mean setting up
organizations that *whitewash Islamic history in school textbooks*
<http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2009/02/champions-of-freedom-specific-example.html>.
I mean *teams of lawyers*
<http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/new-study-documents-cairs-latest-tactic-lawfare>
ready *to sue someone who criticizes Islam*
<http://dailycaller.com/2010/09/22/cair-tries-to-squash-criticism-of-agenda-through-intimidation-and-lawfare-critics-say/>,
and PR people to *use the media to get the criticizer fired or ruined*
<http://www.westernjournalism.com/cair-demands-city-official-step-down-for-facebook-post-criticizing-islam/>.
I mean organizations that produce a continual stream of *disinformation and
propaganda*
<http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2008/01/well-funded-public-campaign-of.html>
aimed at vilifying anyone willing to speak honestly about *the problem of
Islam* <http://www.inquiryintoislam.com/2015/02/the-problem-of-islam.html>.
I mean organizations that *put pressure on politicians*
<http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/255857-carson-pro-islam-nonprofit-broke-the-law-with-political-attack>
to keep their mouths shut because they can be ruined by allegations of
"racism" or "Islamophobia." I mean *pressuring Hollywood to eliminate
negative depictions of Islam*
<http://www.inquiryintoislam.com/2015/08/powerful-muslim-organizations.html>.
The list goes *on and on*
<http://www.inquiryintoislam.com/2010/09/what-does-it-mean-to-islamize-west.html>
.

They can do what they want, but *people are finding out anyway*
<http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2015/02/the-great-awakening-has-begun.html>.
Those of us who have awakened to *the disturbing nature of Islam*
<http://www.inquiryintoislam.com/2010/07/why-is-islam-so-successful.html>
are committed to awakening our fellow non-Muslims, and no matter what
Muslims do, we will find a way.





Email delivery powered by Google






__._,_.___
------------------------------
Posted by: "Beowulf" <[email protected]>
------------------------------


Visit Your Group
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/grendelreport/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcnIzbGkzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwMTk0ODA2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTMyMzY2NwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE0NTQwMTQwOTY->


[image: Yahoo! Groups]
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJlOGVhcmZmBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIwMTk0ODA2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTMyMzY2NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQ1NDAxNDA5Ng-->
• Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> •
Unsubscribe <[email protected]?subject=Unsubscribe>
• Terms of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>

__,_._,___

-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to