I don't paste links.  I forward entire articles as I got them.
I no nothing about them causing any tech problems.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 1:50 PM, plainolamerican <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I would plaino but I have no idea how to do that.
> ---
> just copy and paste the articles just like you've been pasting the link.
>
> And my sites are no more malicious than your replies.
> ---
> oh yes they are ... they send Symantec Endpoint Protection and corporate
> firewalls into a tailspin.
>
> On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 1:42:34 PM UTC-6, Travis wrote:
>>
>> I would plaino but I have no idea how to do that.
>>
>> And my sites are no more malicious than your replies.
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 9:25 AM, plainolamerican <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I can't open your links at my temporary office because the corporate
>>> firewall doesn't allow connections to your malicious sites. (i.e., uber,
>>> barenaked, etc)
>>> so please copy and paste the content.
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>
>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to [email protected].
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>> --
> --
> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>
> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "PoliticalForum" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to