Bye bye

On Nov 9, 2016 8:27 AM, "Travis" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
>
> [[  Bunch of overpaid pompous buffoons.  ]]
>
>
>
>
> http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/celebs-who-said-theyd-leave-u-s-if-trump-won/
>
>
> Celebs who said they'd leave U.S. if Trump wonBiggest names in
> entertainment promised to depart America
>
> [image: Description: Miley Cyrus]
>
> Miley Cyrus
>
> Donald Trump’s historic win means goodbye to the Obamas and the Clintons,
> of course, but it also means goodbye to some of America’s top entertainers
> … if they keep their word.
>
> And if Canada’s immigration website crashing last night, as state after
> state came in for Trump, is any indication, a goodly number may already be
> packing their bags.
>
> Here’s a list of those who’ve promised to leave:
>
> “Breaking Bad” star Bryan Cranston – “Absolutely, I would definitely move.
> It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”
>
> Actor Samuel Jackson – “If that motherf–—er becomes president, I’m moving
> my black ass to South Africa.”
>
> “Girls” celebrity Lena Dunham – “I know a lot of people have been
> threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in
> Vancouver.”
>
> “House of Cards” actress Neve Campbell, already a Canadian citizen, has
> promised to repatriate herself.
>
> “Orange is the New Black” actress Natasha Lyonne has picked a “mental
> hospital” for her political exile.
>
> Cher – “I’m moving to Jupiter.”
>
> Miley Cyrus – “I am moving if he is president. I don’t say things I don’t
> mean!”
>
> Barbara Streisand – “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me
> in, or Canada.”
>
> Singer Ne-Yo, like so many others, plans to bug out to nearby Canada.
>
> Comedian Amy Schumer – “I will need to learn to speak Spanish, because I
> will move to Spain or somewhere.”
>
> Chelsea Handler – “I did buy a house in another country just in case. So
> all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I
> actually will leave that country.”
>
> Former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart’s getaway plan is among the more
> extreme. He’s planning on “going to another planet,” although he did
> specify a particular planet.
>
> Whoopi Goldberg – “Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford
> to go.”
>
> Keegan-Michael Key’s planned exile to Canada doesn’t sound like too much
> of a hardship – “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit. That’s where I’m from;
> my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”
>
> Comedian George Lopez is the only future emigre who’s vowing to move
> South. Indeed, he says Hispanics will “all go back.”
>
> Ali Wentworth, wife of ABC newsman George Stephanopoulous, said that “If
> Trump wins, we’ll start looking at real estate in Sydney, Australia. No
> crime, no guns.”
>
> Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg – “Now it’s time for us to move
> to New Zealand” (she’s already backtracked and apologized).
>
> Al Sharpton has plans for destinations unknown and says he has been
> “reserving my ticket out of here.”
>
> Of course, threats to leave the country have been heard many times out of
> Hollywood before past elections, but little ever comes of it. America has
> been waiting since 2000 for Alec Baldwin to keep his “unequivocal” promise
> to leave. Even his wife-at-the time, Kim Bassinger, promised to leave with
> him. Rocker Eddie Vedder, actor Matt Damon and director Robert Altman were
> supposed to depart on the same boat, but they stayed.
>
> Barbra Streisand holds the record for 
> entertainers-in-exile-who-are-still-here.
> Her promise to leave dates back to the Clinton-Bush Sr. campaign of 1992.
> She’s still here.
>
>
> Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/celebs-who-said-theyd-leave-u-s-i
> f-trump-won/#AAR247A0q2lUmbrs.99
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> [image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
>
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
>
>
>
> __._,_.___
> ------------------------------
> Posted by: "Beowulf" <[email protected]>
> ------------------------------
>
>
> Visit Your Group
> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/grendelreport/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMXVqMmtuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwMTk0ODA2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTMyMzY2NwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE0Nzg2OTUwNTI->
>
>
> [image: Yahoo! Groups]
> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJlazlkNXRvBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIwMTk0ODA2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTMyMzY2NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQ3ODY5NTA1Mg-->
> • Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> •
> Unsubscribe
> <[email protected]?subject=Unsubscribe> • Terms
> of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>
>
> __,_._,___
>
>
> --
> --
> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>
> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "PoliticalForum" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to