I'll check it out.  I'm rarely IT literate....

On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 8:15:14 PM UTC-6, Perplexed wrote:
>
>
> A giant collection of message boards with tons of different subreddits 
> (individual message boards). The one I'm referring to was dedicated to 
> helping Trump get elected and was called "The_Donald". Funny stuff on there.
>
> On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 2:29:49 PM UTC-5, Kamakazee wrote:
>>
>> Is it a news site or satire?  www.reddit.com I assume?
>>
>> On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 12:36:56 PM UTC-6, Perplexed wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Wouldn't it though?
>>>
>>> Folks we have the best justices, don't we? 
>>>
>>> LOL, I've been reading reddit for a couple of weeks and cracking up. On 
>>> almost every discussion on the "The Donald" board, someone chimes in and 
>>> says "folks, we have the best ___, don't we" (as Trump always does). It's 
>>> been great comic relief to read some of them during this tense election 
>>> season!
>>>
>>> On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 6:30:42 AM UTC-5, gtheist957 wrote:
>>>>
>>>> yes she did!! two appointments right of the bat would be a great start.
>>>>
>>>> On Nov 9, 2016 11:23 PM, "'Perplexed' via PoliticalForum" <
>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I know, the SC is YUGE!
>>>>
>>>> Speaking of that, didn't RBG say she'd move to Australia if Trump won? 
>>>> Someone needs to remind the senile old bat that it's time to start packing.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 3:09:44 PM UTC-5, Kamakazee wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Getting only 2 hours of sleep has never felt better.  Everything about 
>>>>> libbiehood, the ideas, culture, corruption, all of it, flushed down the 
>>>>> toilet.  Thank God the USSC is safe.  Very safe.
>>>>>
>>>>> And I know, Trump will pull shit that will piss me off and I will call 
>>>>> him on it and criticize him justly.   Often.
>>>>>
>>>>> Let's rock n roll. 
>>>>>
>>>>> erplexed wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I was cracking up when the people outside of the Fox News studio 
>>>>>> started yelling "Lock her up!" as soon as it looked as if Trump would 
>>>>>> win.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Too damn funny.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 2:44:18 AM UTC-5, gtheist957 wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> lock her up PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -- 
>>>> -- 
>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>  
>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/ 
>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to [email protected].
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>

-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to