Lloyd Brown

*· **41 mins** ·*

*I started collecting random bits of lib violence just for fun and it
quickly grew. Enjoy.*

*Hodginkson’s would-be massacre comes on the heels an attempt last month to
run GOP congressman David Kustoff (Tenn.) off the road for supporting the
House’s Obamacare-replacement bill, of credible threats of violence against
Oregon’s Multnomah County Republican party in April (serious enough that
local officials canceled an annual parade, where party members were slated
to appear), of a series of violent attacks by “anti-fascists,” and of the
firebombing of a GOP headquarters in North Carolina during the election
cycle. Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/
<http://www.nationalreview.com/>…/steve-scalise-james-hodgkin…*
*Kathy Griffin was photographed hoisting a mock severed head of Trump, a
publicly funded play in New York's Central Park depicted Trump being
stabbed to death and late night TV hosts have made cringe-inducing jokes
about the president.*

*Earlier this month, bricks were hurled and a gas bottle thrown at police
officers who were trying to quell the violence between groups of
demonstrators both supporting and opposing President Trump when they
converged in downtown Portland, Oregon. Cops arrested at least 14 people
and confiscated various weapons, including a knife, brass knuckles and a
homemade slingshot used to launch balloons with a foul-smelling liquid, Fox
12 reported.Other examples, from college and high school classrooms to
protests on town squares, have seen political speech cross into calls for
violence.http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nebraska-democr
<http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nebraska-democr>…/…/2626923*
*“To save American democracy, Trump must hang,” Fresno State University
Professor Lars Maischak wrote on his Twitter account shortly after the
president took office. “The sooner and the higher, the better.”*

*“Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument
honoring the Trump assassin, yet?” the professor asked in an earlier tweet.
*

*In February, a teacher reportedly told her English class at Campana High
School in California that she lost a $100 bet because President Trump had
not been shot on Inauguration Day.Various links:https://www.lifezette.com/
<https://www.lifezette.com/>…/left-wing-writer-describes-sc…/…*
*https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207340179622888&set=a.10204790667846687.1073741827.1837791386&type=3&theater
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207340179622888&set=a.10204790667846687.1073741827.1837791386&type=3&theater>*
*http://www.foxnews.com/
<http://www.foxnews.com/>…/democrats-behaving-like-drunks-at-…*
*http://thefederalistpapers.org/
<http://thefederalistpapers.org/>…/leftists-celebrate-shootin…*
*http://www.hannity.com/
<http://www.hannity.com/>…/democrat-official-caught-on-tape-…/*
*http://bit.ly/2sZCauL <http://bit.ly/2sZCauL>*
*http://thefederalist.com/
<http://thefederalist.com/>…/detroit-free-press-editor-calls…/*
*http://www.dailywire.com/
<http://www.dailywire.com/>…/professor-calls-republicans-be-l…*
*http://truthfeed.com/virginia-shooting-tim-kaine-democra
<http://truthfeed.com/virginia-shooting-tim-kaine-democra>…/…/*
*http://dailycaller.com/…/rolling-stone-washington-post-fr…/…*
<http://dailycaller.com/…/rolling-stone-washington-post-fr…/…>

*Democrats long have incited violence against Republicans. Here are 20
examples:*

*1) Tim Kaine specifically asked for blood on the streets. *

*2) Loretta Lynch did the same. 3) Obama asked for his supporters to rise
up. 4) CNN announced who would take over the government if all elected
Republicans were KILLED during Trump's inauguration.5) A New York 'artsy
Shakespeare play shows the killing of Trump. 6) Snoop Dog kills Trump in a
video.7) Kathy Griffin decapitates Trump in a photoshoot ..8) Madonna –
“I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.” 9) Robert De Niro:
“I’d Like to Punch Him (Trump) in the Face”.10) Avengers director Joss
Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death”. 11) The creater of the
Wire, David Simon: “Pick Up a G*ddamn Brick” if Trump Fires Robert
Mueller.12) The Wrestler actor Mickey Rourke Threatens to Beat Trump with
Baseball Bat: “He Can Suck My F*cking D*ck”.13) Actress Lea DeLaria
Threatens to ‘Take Out’ Republicans and Independents with Baseball Bat
after Trump Win. 14) Rapper YG Threatens Trump with “F*ck Donald Trump”
Song.15) Marilyn Manson Kills ‘Trump’ in Music Video. 16) Rapper Everlast
Warns Trump: “I Will Punch You in Your F*cking Face”.17) Larry Wilmore
Jokes About Suffocating Trump with ‘Pillow They Used to Kill Scalia’.18)
Stephen Colbert’s Late Show Puts Stephen Miller’s Head on a Spike.19) Sarah
Silverman Suggests Military Could Help Overthrow Trump.20) Kathy Griffin
promised to beat up Barron Trump... *

*"If Republicans bring a baseball bat, you bring a gun" – Barack Obama*

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

<#m_-6550822089268876079_m_-7521184830374694249_m_-6265789770675770997_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

---
"PoliticalForum" group.