*Officer challenging Obama 'reassigned'*

The U.S. Army says a surgeon who has publicly refused to follow any further
orders until he sees documentation that Barack Obama is eligible to be
president is being "reassigned" at Walter Reed Army Hospital after he
refused to deploy to Afghanistan as scheduled.

Read the latest now
<http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=140897>