>From the link:

"but when it come to the African Slaves and their decendents somehow
they are not worthy of the rightful wages that they are owed."

Rightful wages?? LOL! What rightful wages? Slaves don't get wages.
Actually, it was pretty expensive to buy a slave, hence not many
people actually owned them. If you had to pay them wages you'd never
have anted the up front payment.