I just checked this out on Snopes and they say it’s true.  Snopes also say
barry is legally the president but that is a lie.







 * It Figures.........we tend to marry into families who share like values!*
*
 By: John Popovich

 Before I came to Cincinnati, I was a news reporter at WOC in
Davenport, Iowa. I covered a lot of city council and political *
 * stuff.*
 * One of the guys I covered was Ed Mezvinsky, who was the Congressman
from Iowa's first district. **
 Seemed like a pretty nice guy, but when he ditched his wife for a New
York reporter,
the Iowa voters ditched him. *

 * My most vivid memory is that he sat on the House Judiciary Committee
that was deciding the fate of President Nixon. *

* Anyway,years later,"Fast Eddie" got caught with his hand in the till. He
cheated investors out of more than $10 million dollars. *
 * He went to prison for several years.*

* This weekend, his son married Chelsea Clinton.*

-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

Reply via email to