<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/author/scottystarnes/> Obama &
Mussolini: Brothers of Another
Mother<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/obama-mussolini-brothers-of-another-mother/>
*Scotty Starnes
<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/author/scottystarnes/>*| January
27, 2011 at 9:23 AM | Tags: Barack
Obama <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=barack-obama>, corporate
power <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=corporate-power>,
corporatism<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=corporatism>,
fascism <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=fascism>, General Irwin
Rommel <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=general-irwin-rommel>,
Hitler <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=hitler>,
Italy<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=italy>,
Mussolini <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=mussolini>,
Nazi<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=nazi>,
Obama <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=obama>, President
Obama<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=president-obama>|
Categories: Political
Issues <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?category_name=political-issues>|
URL:
http://wp.me/pvnFC-4g1

by Snidely 
Whiplash<http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7677406/obama_mussolini_brothers_of_another.html?cat=9>

 <http://scottystarnes.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/200_6361125.jpg>

Snidely Whiplash

I had no intention of writing any article along these lines. I was writing
the previous article I published last and was seeking to find a video or
still photo of Mussolini striking that pose I referred to. The one with his
arms folded across his chest, his jaw locked, his gaze staring off in the
distance as he proudly nodded in arrogant satisfaction at whatever ignorant
thing he'd just said. I was seeking the photo to do a compare and contrast
with the similar expression our current president loves to strike for the
cameras. And then I found the following and was honestly shocked.

"*Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a
merger of state and corporate power*." *A merger of state and corporate
power*. Does this Mussolini quote send shivers up the spine of anyone
besides myself? It is not my imagination that Obama has repeatedly employed
imagery such as "marriage of corporate and government" as some sort of goal
of his or to accomplish "X" goal. I haven't imagined this, right?

Not only is Mussolini well known as a buffoon, but he's also the father of
modern fascism. He installed fascism in Italy, so well so that Hitler
modeled many Nazi government principals on Mussolini's example. Mussolini
lead Italy down the path of destruction, embarking on war before Hitler
invaded Poland, with his sub-Saharan African adventures in Ethiopia. He then
thought he could take northern Africa and got himself in trouble and Hitler
helped out, hence we came to know General Irwin Rommel as the Desert Fox.
Mussolini's adventures over his head are what led to Hitler's involvement in
North Africa - to save buffoon Mussolini's bacon.

Coming across the above quote, again quite by accident, really struck a
chord with me, so I began to snoop around a bit
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/benito_mussolini.html>and here
are some more gems that to my ear could have as easily rolled off Obama's
tongue as Mussolini's.

Continue reading Snidely's
article>>><http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7677406/obama_mussolini_brothers_of_another.html?cat=9>

Add a comment to this
post<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/obama-mussolini-brothers-of-another-mother/#respond>

<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gocomments/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/16369/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/godelicious/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/16369/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gofacebook/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/16369/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gotwitter/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/16369/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gostumble/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/16369/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/godigg/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/16369/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/goreddit/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/16369/>

  [image: WordPress]

WordPress.com <http://wordpress.com/> | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
Manage 
Subscriptions<http://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=5d39acfd19218362d540a3fc3dc3315d&email=baconlard%40gmail.com>|
Unsubscribe<http://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=5d39acfd19218362d540a3fc3dc3315d&email=baconlard%40gmail.com&b=iIaKPOden2gXi2D51Dx%7Ci4DvMiDlY6W%3FFp%5DRXEdc>|
Reach
out to your own subscribers with
WordPress.com.<http://wordpress.com/signup/?ref=email>

*Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:*
http://subscribe.wordpress.com

-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

Reply via email to