On Nov 21, 9:22 am, plainolamerican <[email protected]> wrote:
> Then why would I want to move there then
> ---
> because you like taxing people

What other countries do is their own business.
No one is suggesting that other countries pay the US income taxes.

> That's more of a place for your kind to live and enjoy.
> ---
> living with 3rd world animals is out of the question

So then, zero taxes creates 3rd world animals?
And that's what you want for the US?

Like I said, if you want zero taxes, move to Somalia.
The US (and I) have zero interest in making Somalia pay income taxes.

-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

Reply via email to