**
Sard posted: " A father in Jacksonville, Fla. found this paper in his
son's backpack. The words are scrawled in crayon. “I am willing to give up
some of my constitutional rights in order to be safer or more secure.” You
can read more about this marxist, fascist nonsens"
New post on *therightplanet.com*
<http://www.therightplanet.com/?author=2> Lesson: ‘I Am Willing to Give Up
Some of My Constitutional Rights … to Be
Safer’<http://www.therightplanet.com/2013/04/lesson-i-am-willing-to-give-up-some-of-my-constitutional-rights-to-be-safer/>
by
Sard <http://www.therightplanet.com/?author=2>
A father in Jacksonville, Fla. found this paper in his son's backpack. The
words are scrawled in crayon. “I am willing to give up some of my
constitutional rights in order to be safer or more secure.” You can read
more about this marxist, fascist nonsense here. I've got an idea. Might I a
propose [...]
Read more of this
post<http://www.therightplanet.com/2013/04/lesson-i-am-willing-to-give-up-some-of-my-constitutional-rights-to-be-safer/>
*Sard <http://www.therightplanet.com/?author=2>* | April 18, 2013 at 8:53
pm | Tags:
Aetheism<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=aetheism>,
Committee for Public
Safety<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=committee-for-public-safety>,
Democratism<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=democratism>,
French
Revolution<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=french-revolution>,
Liberalism<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=liberalism>,
Maximilien
Robespierre<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=maximilien-robespierre>,
Obamaism <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=obamaism>,
Progressivism<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=progressivism>|
Categories: American
Culture<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=american-culture>,
American
Patriotism<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=american-patriotism>,
American
Sovereignty<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=american-sovereignty>,
Bill of
Rights<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=bill-of-rights>,
Communism <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=communism>,
Conservatism<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=conservatism>,
Cultural
Marxism<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=cultural-marxism>,
Education <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=education>,
Fascism <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=fascism>, First
Amendment<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=first-amendment>,
Founders <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=founders>,
GOP <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=gop>,
History<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=history>,
House of
Representatives<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=house-of-representatives>,
Indoctrination<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=indoctrination>,
Legal/Judicial<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=legaljudicial>,
Main-Stream
Media<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=main-stream-media>,
Marxism <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=marxism>,
National
Defense<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=national-defense>,
National
Security<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=national-security>,
Plantation
Liberalism<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=plantation-liberalism>,
Political
Theory<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=political-theory>,
Politics <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=politics>,
Prejudice <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=prejudice>,
Presidential
Campaign<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=presidential-campaign>,
Progressive
Movement<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=progressive-movement>,
Second
Amendment<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=second-amendment>,
Senate <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=senate>, Social
Engineering<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=social-engineering>,
Social
Justice<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=social-justice>,
Socialism <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=socialism>,
Terrorism <http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=terrorism>,
Totalitarianism<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=totalitarianism>,
U.S.
Constitution<http://www.therightplanet.com/?taxonomy=category&term=u-s-constitution>|
URL:
http://wp.me/p1SHGG-9DW
Comment<http://www.therightplanet.com/2013/04/lesson-i-am-willing-to-give-up-some-of-my-constitutional-rights-to-be-safer/#respond>
See all
comments<http://www.therightplanet.com/2013/04/lesson-i-am-willing-to-give-up-some-of-my-constitutional-rights-to-be-safer/#comments>
Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage
Subscriptions<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=80d8873ee52adffe4e178d01c25562cf&email=goosepickles%40gmail.com>.
*Trouble clicking?* Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.therightplanet.com/2013/04/lesson-i-am-willing-to-give-up-some-of-my-constitutional-rights-to-be-safer/
--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.