I received this message below this morning, from one of our members.   Dr.
Nick Nayak is in fact the Department of Homeland Security's Chief
Procurement Officer.

Okay.........

There's not a lot of information regarding this guy.  Plain Ol' will be
totally stumped, as there is no Wiki Page on Nayak.

Dr. Nayak looks to be of Middle Eastern descent,  and is the one who
purportedly has been buying up all the ammunition for Dept. of Homeland
Security.

========

*Gents & Ladies ;*
*
*
*I have a Question I can't find an answer to ?*
*
*
*Does anyone here know "ANYTHING" about this so called **Dr.Nick Nayak, who
is the Chief Procurement Officer for **the Department of Homeland Security.*
*
*
*I wanted to check on who he is and where he came from and I cant find
Doodley Squats about this man??*
*
*
*It looks like they are trying to hide who this man really is.*
* Its like Obama all over again?*
*
*
*
*
*I have checked all the regular search engines ,and there is no information
about the history of this man except some information on his different jobs
with the U.S. Government over the past 20+ years???*
*
*
*
*
*I was wondering; and i cant fiend any information on;..........*
*
*
*Where he was Born?*
*
*
*Is he a Muslim?*
*
*
*Who appointed him to his job at DHS.?*
*
*
*
*
*Dr. Nayak is the man behind the ** Department of Homeland Security buying
up all the AMMO they are buying .*
*
*
*
*
*I did find these two pictures { see Attachments } of Dr. Kayak and it does
look to me that he or his parents might have came from a Muslim country.*
* *
*Any help would here would be great .*
*
*