I can't corroborate this, it was related to me by an acquaintance.
any way he said" and I paraphrase" that his mother is at retirement
age and applied for her social security and medicare .she was visited
by an individual presumably a medical type representing the federal
government who proceeded to ask her personal questions concerning what
medications she was taking, whether she was taking Lipitor and any
pain medications etc. and requested that she give a blood sample she
allegedly refused all request and asked this person to leave her house
which he did.
  as I said I can't corroborate this my question is , has any one
experienced this or know of any one who has?

-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to