I just released a Pollen syntax highlighting plugin for
Vim: https://github.com/otherjoel/vim-pollen

I took an existing Scribble syntax highlighting script [1] as a starting
point and improved upon it. Together with vim-racket, this plugin supports
complete highlighting of Racket keywords and syntax within Pollen files, as
well as all Pollen-provided functions.

It also works well with Racket source code that uses `#lang pollen/mode`
(along with racket/base or similar) [2].

Ahmed Fasih has already released a Pollen syntax highlighter
here: https://github.com/fasiha/pollen.vim
The difference between the two is that Ahemed’s is more light-weight and
focuses on a few key patterns to highlight the most common Pollen syntax.

[1]: https://github.com/vim-scripts/scribble.vim
[2]:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/pollen/pollen-command-syntax.html#%28part._.Adding_.Pollen-style_commands_to_a_.Racket_file%29