Hi,

Consider the following Pollen project:

  ;; a.txt.pp
  #lang pollen
  ◊(current-project-root)

  ;; s/b.txt.pp
  #lang pollen
  ◊(current-project-root)

I wish the outputs of ‘current-project-root’ to be consistent, always pointing
to the project root where a ‘pollen.rkt’ might live. When I ‘raco pollen
start’, the development server exhibits that behavior: I visit both
‘http://<localhost>/a.txt’ and ‘http://<localhost>/s/b.txt’ and see the same
output. But when I ‘raco pollen render --recursive’, the outputs disagree:
‘s/b.txt’ includes the ‘s/’ directory.

My current workaround is to use ‘define-runtime-path’ in ‘pollen.rkt’ and
forego ‘current-project-root’. Is there a better solution?

Thanks.

--
Leandro Facchinetti <m...@leafac.com>
https://www.leafac.com