Hello,

I have a pollen project with this tag defined in pollen.rkt:

(define (insert-part page)
  (parameterize ([current-poly-target #f])
    (txexpr 'page-part
            `((src ,(select-from-metas 'here-path (get-metas page))))
            (get-elements (get-doc page)))))

When I run a file "index.poly.pm" which uses this tag to reference
"sec/Inleiding.poly.pm" in DrRacket (after a raco pollen reset) this errors
with a link error. Deleting the compiled files in pollen (and txexpr) still
results in "expand: namespace mismatch;" this time in errortrace.
The strange thing is: If I run this on the command line with raco pollen
... everything goes smooth.

Today I noticed that if in DrRacket I change the Language setting to "No
debugging or profiling" or "Debugging and profiling" it also works. Only
with (my default) "Debugging" I run into this error.

Is there a way to make this play well with just the "Debugging" option (and
why is it happening)? If not, it's not impeding my workflow...

Kind regards,
Bert