Hi all,

I have a poly.pm file that I'm using for a class. I generate a PDF via Xelatex
and want to output reveal.js slides. I've got it working, but had to change the
the tags I was using. I have a bunch of tags that I need for the PDF styling,
but that i don't want to do anything other than pass their input through
without addition or modification for the HTML output.

I've been doing something like:

(define (my-tag . xs)
    (case (current-poly-target)
        [(ltx) do something]
        [else xs]))

Is there a better way to pass elements through without doing anything to them.
I'm finding that my current method oftens wraps the xs in a list when returned
which then messes up further functions txexpr? contracts.

Thanks I'm advance!