Hey,

I'd like to use pollen for my college notetaking, but I have two problem
with it

1. I can't find out how to keep the "notes" from different subjects in
different folders. The problem is I'm unable to dynamically build the
"master-index" of such files.
2. I'd like to have the output files in one folder, and not side by side
with the source files (solvable by `raco pollen publish`, but that's an
extra command I have to manually run).

The directory structure I'd like to have:
|- src
    |- index.ptree
    |- master-index.html.pm
    |- analysis
         |- analysis1.html.pm
         |- analysis2.html.pm
         |- analysis3.html.pm
    |- linear algebra
         |- algebra.html.pm
         |- algebra.html.pm
         |- algebra.html.pm
    |- [etc.]
|- output
    |- master-index.html
    |- analysis
         |- analysis1.html
         |- analysis2.html
         |- analysis3.html
    |- linear algebra
         |- algebra.html
         |- algebra.html
         |- algebra.html
    |- [etc.]

Is there any way to make it like so? And how would you (dynamically, base
only on the index.ptree file) generate the index in master-index?

Thanks. Please ask for clarification if something isn't clear.