I know this is an old post but I'm hoping anyone can help. I'm trying to
see is if this process can be automated for any files listed in the
index.ptree. I'm thinking the code should look something like this:

◊(define fileList (file->list index.ptree)) ;Not sure how to get the exact
path here
◊(for-each (lambda (fileName)
     ;all files suffixed with poly.pm so remove them and then convert the
string to symbol
     ◊(define nextChapter (string->symbol (string-replace fileName
".poly.pm" "")))
     ◊(require (prefix-in nextChapter: fileName)) ;????
     ◊nextChapter:doc
)
fileList)

I know this is probably terrible cringeworthy code but I don't know racket
so well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.