When I tried your example, I got the right result. But there is a known issue
with the Scribble indenter (which Pollen uses) changing the indentation within
curly braces, which it shouldn't. [1]

Thus, your example persuades me that it's better policy for Pollen to leave
whatever indenting is already in the source. So I've pushed a repair for that.

[1] https://github.com/racket/scribble/issues/58