I recommend sorting this out in the REPL, and then moving back to the template.

For instance, it should be possible to preview the result like so (where `doc`
is imported from "your-source.poly.pm"):

#lang racket
(require pollen/core "your-source.poly.pm")
(select 'line-image doc)

Though as to "line-image is a tag defined in my pollen.rkt file" — keep in mind
that `select` works on the output, not the input. So if `line-image` doesn't
actually create a `line-image` tag in the output, then `select` indeed will not
work.