I just discovered Pollen and am very much enjoying reading the docs/am excited
to dive in.

I have a quick question: is it possible to use Pollen to write x-expressions
directly?  That is, can I directly write

    '(root "I want to attend " (em "RacketCon " (strong "this") " year") ".")

instead of

    #lang pollen
    I want to attend ◊em{RacketCon ◊strong{this} year}.

I realize that I might be partly missing the point—this is almost asking if I
can use Pollen without using Pollen.  However, there are a number of times when
the direct x-expression seems like it would be clearer (at least for my site).
That is, there are a number of times that I would rather put text in my code
than code in my text.  Does Pollen allow me to do so?

Thanks in advance!
Daniel