Oh and I meant I don't think AOL has filters.  :-)

Kim
> Did you get a message from Julia? She said they did
> have a daily digest thingy.
> 
> 
> --- Kim Rickmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I don't think they have those on AOL.
> > 
> > 
> > > The only thing I know you can do is leave the list
> > > because I don't think there is a dialy digest
> > thing.
> > > Why don't you just put up a filter on it and have
> > it
> > > filtered to a folder or something. The only other
> > > thing I can suggest is that you get an email
> > account
> > > at
> > > 
> > > http://www.e247.com
> > > 
> > > or
> > > 
> > > http://www.runbox.com
> > > 
> > > that gives you 100 MB of space. Thats all I can
> > tell
> > > you, sorry.
> > > 
> > > Nick
> > > 
> > > --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > >  put me on daily digest type thing. I'm getting
> > way
> > > > to much mail.
> > > 
> > > 
> > > __________________________________________________
> > > Do You Yahoo!?
> > > Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great
> > prices.
> > > http://auctions.yahoo.com/
> > > 
> > 
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices.
> http://auctions.yahoo.com/
> 

Reply via email to