Derek looked at them and then at the entry way "Anyone know where Alex is?
She needs to be in on this..."
Even if he knew that, like the rest of them, she probably wanted to keep her
distance.
"She's in the kitchen." Julia answered, her gaze straying to the jade key
before turning back to him and gently tightening her arms around Nick.
He had seen Alex, Julia, Nick, Philip and himself in the vision.
In the kitchen Alex sighed as she was called up to the Control Room. "I'll
see you guys later on. Kat see what you can do about gathering a few snails
for Julia's dinner."
"Ew," Kat replied shaking her head. "You'll have to do it, but I'll tell
her. How about if we go get cupcakes and find snail decorations?"
"Well, if that's the only choice I get," Alex replied chuckling and headed
upstairs entering the control room. She headed over to check her test
results first. Pulling them up in front of her to study.
Ales