Derek nodded but pointed out "Your weakness was Julia's death. He doesn't
have that anymore. The rest of us will have to do our best not to let him
use whatever fears he may find in us."
Personally, Derek had gotten over the one in regards to his father. He
would just have to reinforce his thoughts and spirit and fight to make sure
the demon didn't find another weakness. His gaze went back to the two
talking to each other as he pointed out "And from what I know of Nick, Julia
being back has strengthened him on that level as well."
He looked back at Alex "What do you think?"
Alex was quiet for a moment, it seemed to her that the demon could go after
any guilt they might have. However, knowing this and having been through it
before could only be a plus. "I think it's the best we're going to get and
the odds are probably better than before. Derek, Kat had a vision,
something that upset her pretty badly and I'm pretty sure it happened while
she was out with Nick. I don't know if it had anything to do with this or
not. We were just trying to take her mind off of it and it was pretty clear
that she had no interesting in talking about it."
Alex