Alex hadn't seen what had just happened and Rachel looked at her friend,
fighting to keep her expression calm.

She had to lose them or Kat was dead.  Fear gripped her insides as she
looked back at an isle and then pointed Alex to it "I.. I forgot soda for
Kat's surprise.. could you grab me a couple? I don't want to lose my place
in line."

When Alex came back Rachel would be gone.  She had to find out how to get
her little girl back!

"Sure," Alex agreed, she could talk to her after picking up the item.  She
went quickly through the aisles until she found what she needed.  Then she
returned to find Rachel gone.  She went to the bakery, but neither were
there.  "Philip," she called feeling slightly panicky and running back
through the store in search of the priest.  "Philip, they're gone."

Kim


Reply via email to