Nick tried his best to struggle up but it was hard considering he had just been threw through a door! He pulled out the gun that Julia had handed him before they had came to this awful place. He turned out the door and pointed the gun right at the back of Mitchell's head hoping to distract him long enough for Julia to make a move.

"Freeze meathead or I'll give you a hole right between your beady little eyes" he screamed.
 
<<hey I remember when Nick said that (calling him meathead) to someone about his Stag *g*>>
 
 
Mitchell growled and turned, twisting Nick's arm and picking him up and tossing him again before going after Julia, who was barely stirring.
 
"Hello, bitch!"  Mitchell growled as he reached her and pulled her up by the hair, only to push her toward his room and go after her as she fell in and started to scramble back up  "You remember what I did in Ireland?"
 
<<I called her and this is her input but I'm sure she'll post afterward>>
 
Julia felt his hands on her side and clenched her jaw hard as he picked her up and threw her against the wall, holding her there as he laughed and tore at the collar of her shirt.
 
She had dropped her gun when he had thrown her and struggled against him now, glaring hatefully at him as he laughed again and grabbed and tried to squeeze just below her breast, working his way up "It was a little like this before you went and died on me."
 
The memory flashed in her mind's eye and she growled back at him, raising her legs and pushing hard against him "Let GO of me!"
 
"You let Nicky boy have a piece of you but won't let me..?" he taunted her before reaching for the waistband of her jeans.......

 

Reply via email to