ooc first: something went majorly boom at the house
and I'm told power and all that jazz will be back by
Friday morning.. joy.  but I'll be checking my voice
mail constantly and try to go as post nuts as usual :)
 They said if it's not done by friday it's a shoe in
for monday... so, considering it's companies and they
usually say one thing and mean another... I'm aiming
for Tuesday.

Now on to the post:

Julia looked up at Nick and pushed herself off of the
floor, nodding and gaze showing both her anger and
fear for what had just happened and what it meant.

"He.. he wants to do it all over again... rebirth,
everything.  Oh god, we have to stop him."

She slipped her hand into his and tugged him out the
door "We have to find him before he can do that. 
Let's go!"

=====
Join the Poltergeist; The Legacy 
revival!http://www.access-eworld.com/poltergeist_legacy/We want our Polt back on the 
air!

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. 
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to