OOC: guys keep an eye out on the lists about polt.. I
just got a hog load of letters today so I know people
are writing in.  I'll be popping on when I can and
will be leaving a voice mail for Nick.

Will pop on here during the day tomorrow (::crosses
fingers::) to post replies.  Gotta love that voice
mail/email over the phone option.  talked my aunt into
letting me go on her catering run tomorrow so will be
at different places with phones ;p

right now they're bringing in generators for people to
get power until the lines are brought back up.  then
they're going to be bringing in gas, telephone and all
that.  A power/gas plant went up near here and took
some things out.  geesh, think I need to move?

=====
Join the Poltergeist; The Legacy 
revival!http://www.access-eworld.com/poltergeist_legacy/We want our Polt back on the 
air!

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. 
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to