Nick quickly took hold of her hand and ran with her to the car where they would have to get the cell phone and let Derek know what happened and so that he could help stop this from happening all over again.
 
 
As soon as they reached the car and Nick unlocked it Julia was grabbing the cell phone and dialing the Control Room directly.
 
"Come on, come on." she urged Derek to answer as she got in and closed the door so they could take off.  Then she cursed and pointed Mitchell's car out to Nick.  The demon/man hadn't taken it.  Which meant that wherever he was or whatever he was doing, he was doing it in demon form.
 
"Derek!" she spoke into the cellphone as soon as the Precept answered, relaying to them what had happened.
 
"Head back to the House.. " Derek said, tone grim "I don't like -- UGHAA!"
 
The cell phone was suddenly dropped and Julia heard a crash.  She looked at Nick before strapping in "He's there!"
 
* * * * *
Derek was slammed hard up into the Control Room wall as Mitchell chuckled, low and cold.
 
"You don't realize it, do you Rayne?" Mitchell asked, crouching beside the fallen man before picking up the cellphone and hanging it up on Alex, only to toss it behind him and wave a hand at the phone Julia was still on "The rules have changed a little.  Didn't you realize I didn't have to be let out of my sephlicur this time?"
 
He straightened and looked at the two sephlicurs left on the table that hadn't been brought down yet before picking them up.
 
"I'll return for you... to watch as I bring in my master by raping that which you hold dear.  I will enjoy watching your face as I destroy every one of your hopes and dreams yet again."
 
Derek struggled up, blood running freely at his temple as he fought to stay conscious.
 
"N..no." he gasped before his body slumped back down, Mitchell's laugh resounding throughout the house as he went to set up.
 
Then to Traci, strong in her mind and overpowering her will "Bring the girl here..... call Rachel and tell her to come now or she dies."
 

 

Reply via email to